My favourite things post is being delayed till later this week coming!
I am ever so sorry and the reason being is because due to work and study..and the fact I've been suffering a cold, I haven't given myself the chance to take pictures!
I know it's nothing exciting but I still felt that I needed to explain myself on why I haven't been posting.
So I hope you can forgive me and wait till later for my pictures.
Moving on to my "public apology" my Asos boxes arrived thankfully! I thought due to the postal strike I wouldn't receive it buy I did! My three tops, bowler hat, telephone necklace and owl ring are proudly staying in my room and since getting my bowler hat, I haven't forgotten to wear it out (thats though if the weather is good ofcourse!)
I'd like to thank Maya, Em-illi and Bnjmyn for following me! 18 followers!! I'm really pleased!!
I would love to do those tag posts sometime, but noone has thought of giving me one. Poor me. I'm joking ofcourse but I woulden't mind ^.^
Infact I came across this one...don't know whereabouts but I thought maybe I'd do it now...I hope that is allowed??
1. What is your current obsession?
I get obsessed over alot of things, at the moment I love watching Ab Fab and My so called life!
I could spend my sunday mornings just lying in and watching them!
2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Ofcourse I'd love to fly, but the ability to freeze time and having the power of stopping something from going wrong and getting to savour a special moment would be great.
3. What do you see outside your window?
My bedroom window? I see my garden and in the distance the church and hillsides.
4. What's your favorite color?
I don't really have a favourite but I do love shades of blue because they suit me and my eyes are blue.
5. Your weakness?
I can lack confindence and can be too laid back which can be a good thing but not alot of the time.
6. Which animal would you be?
An owl or fox.
7. What's for dinner?
Potatoes and salad. Healthy :)
8. If you could learn another language, which one would you choose?
I spoke french since I was 9 but stopped lessons when I was 14. I now actually forget half of what I learnt, so don't go asking for long sentences! Actualy don't ask ever!
9. What's on your bedside table?
A lamp, haunted tales, my grandmothers ring and my fairy statue.
10. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Evangeline, Luella, Luna.... something fairylike but I do like my own name
11. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere, where would it be?
Oh I can't decide on that...there are so many beautiful places.
Where I live and come from is beautiful so I have no reason to leave.
12. What's your favorite children's book?
Tales of Peter Rabbit and The Chronicles of Narnia.
13. What's your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Going to the beach and sailing.
14. What would you like to have in your hands right now?
My Lula Magazine and A year in fashion book!
Because of the postal strike I haven't received them yet :(
15. What's your favorite tea flavor?
I only ever have two sugars and milk with my tea.
I don't think I'm brave enough to taste different flavours...any suggestions?
16. What's your favorite article of clothing?
My Fearne Cotton Keys tshirt.
It has winged sleeves and just so pretty.
My bowler hat also is a favourite!!!
17. What would you like to get rid of?
My anxieties of some things.
18. If you could go anywhere in the world for an hour, where would you go?
Narnia. Mr Tummus and Aslan would be my companions.19.What did you want to be as a child?
An actress! I was forever dressing up and becoming these grand charaters! I still do!!
I work for a drama club so it's nessacery :)
20. Do you prefer day or night?
Night for rest and imagination in your sleep.
Day for new beginnings and the unexpected.
21. What's your plan for tomorrow?
Hopefully going to my cousins farm :)
22. What jewelry do you wear?
I love wearing costume jewlerry and pieces that are different but pretty.
23. What's your favorite smell?
The smell of old books, my Grandads homemade soup, my baby cousin..I have many favourites.
24. What's your favorite word?
Haunting atm because Halloween is coming!!
25. If you could have any three people living or dead to a dinner party, whom would you invite?
Just three! Well...Johnny Depp, Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter...but I'd have so many more!!
Now anyone who read this is welcome to be tagged.
Leave your answers in the comment section and if you don't wont to answer all and just some..well that ok.
I would really like to read your answers.
Aurevoir for now.