3.4.10


And so I fell. And I fell forever and so quickly at the same time, daydreaming whole novellas in the half a second it took me to fall, yet for one reason or another I never hit the ground. I landed in the arms of all those I had ever loved, of those who had slipped gently into my life and seemed to fit so perfectly. Looking around, I realized that there was always someone there to catch me, one of those glorious souls with a story to tell, those beautiful folk who have made an impact in my life, and it occurred to me that in this crazy world none of us really ever hit the ground. We can fall, spinning through space like mad cosmic frisbees, but in the end there will always be someone to complete our grand finale. And we will spin wildly right into their arms. 

6 comments:

Angelica said...

this sounds like a beautiful dream ♥

angelica
x

Anonymous said...

pretty <3

Anonymous said...

simply beautiful dearest

Anonymous said...

Wow, these words are truly beautiful, Meg! <3
~Anastasia

elly said...

such a lovely feeling. as if all is well with the world. xxx

Miss Meg said...

xxxxx